Top 5 Generator Rental Rates Criteria
The good thing about purchasing your own generator is that you’re only going to spend once and after that, you simply have to maintain it to ensure efficient operation. The truth is, not everyone is capable of purchasing a brand new generator and not only that, they don’t want to worry about generator maintenance if it is not in use.
A generator rental is available in almost any place. Before you rent from a certain rental company, you should first know the different rental rates. The generator rental rate varies from one rental company to another. You must canvass first before you choose.
Here is some important information that you can use regarding generator rental rates available in the market:
1. Rates are usually based on a eight-hour/day, forty-hour/week, and 176-hour/month.
2. Rates are usually based on a single-shift and if you opt for a double-shift, the rates increase by 50%.
3. Continuous duty for a 24-hour period doubles the generator rates.
4. 200K generators usually charge $610 for 3 days, $1,100 for weekly rentals, and $2,800 for monthly rentals.
5. 225K generators usually charge $675 for 3 days, $1,200 for weekly rentals, and $3,100 for monthly rentals.
Rates vary so you must get the exact name of the rental company and their respective rates. Compare them one by one and choose one that offers the best service and rate. Make sure that you return the generator after you’ve used it; otherwise you will be charged additional fees. Be responsible and know your obligations.
generator rental rates to generator rental
generator rental rates to generator reviews